Re: NSW transfer of FA locos

Looked at them too! but not close enough to note any differences, but I
suspect that they are recoded after being refitted with power unloading door
equipment(which has not been used in Victoria), to assist use of NSW
unloading facilities, but is only a guess...Wodonga sure is the "back woods"
now
;o)
--

Rod Young