From: Stratton, Chris CP [mailto:Stratton.Chris.CP@bhp.com.au]
Sent: Friday, 3 March 2000 6:22 AM
To: 'Aus loco discussion mailing list'
Subject: RE: G522+EL51

Aus loco discussion mailing list

The EL has its nose to the wagons.
Regards,
Chris.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ross McConchie [mailto:rgmcc@ozemail.com.au]
Sent: Thursday, 2 March 2000 20:56
To: Aus loco discussion mailing list

Aus loco discussion mailing list

Which way round is the the EL? - or in other words which loco will (may)
lead back to PK? - Failing everything I'll find out tomorrow I suppose.

Ross McConchie
Canberra
rgmcc@ozemail.com.au
www.ozemail.com.au/~rgmcc

EOM

NOTICE - This message contains information intended only for the use of the
addressee named above.  It may also be confidential and/or privileged.  If
you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified
that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it.
If you have received this message in error please notify
postmaster@bhp.com.au.

Advertisement:
Enter to win $1000 at winfreestuff.com!
What else do you want to win? If you want cash, gourmet foods, palm
pilots, and other great prizes don't look any further than
winfreestuff.com! We've got what you want. Check it out at:
http://www.listbot.com/links/winfreestuff2