Re: S302, A77, B75

Aus loco discussion mailing list

Apparently when X50 is released from painting at RTS, an A class is next to
go in. Recently a group visited the WCR depot at Ballarat and were told they
had the contract to paint all the A's and S301. The RTS report also came
direct from RTS, so who do we belive? I guess with WCR now painting H1,
maybe the RTS claim has some trueth to it. Time will tell!

Michael