Re: S302, A77, B75

Aus loco discussion mailing list

Well with this unusual transfer on today, I though I should make it out for
it considering I don't go out much anymore. It passed West Footscray at
14.09, crossing GN 373 on a rail train just on the down side of the station.

Just a few other things of interest around today:
G543 is now on sg.
A73-P19-H4 on the 9461 paper train.
CLF1-CLP? on the Patrick's train.

Michael