Re: 3801 ltd 49 class

Aus loco discussion mailing list

4908 and 4918 are expected to arrive at Eveleigh next Tuesday (22/2)
from Delec behind 42220 and 42203 (for the Broken Hill pass). They will
be going to Port Kembla (eventually) for the Cockatoo Run but may be
repainted first. Looks like they will be used on the Long Lunch train
for a couple of trips as 4401 will be used on the Cockatoo Run in the
short term (starts on 2/3).

Cheers Roy