[VIC] Bendigo 14/2/2000 (was: FV news.)

Aus loco discussion mailing list

Darren Wood. wrote:

> Bendigo to Bridgewater working on Monday 14.02.2000 with P 20-Y 157.
> 1330 ex Bendigo, returning ex Bridgewater about 1600.

This train didn't run yesterday, a train actually ran to Boort. Y157 was
sitting next to the carriage shed all day and P20 appeared at the northern
end of Bendigo station just before 1600 with three container wagons. Was
this the Boort freight?

While I was in Bendigo I noticed stored T402 and another 3rd series T near
the carriage shed. I then photographed the down Echuca freight at Goornong
and Rochester. The locos were G513 and X40. G513 is still in the original
V/Line livery and X40 is in the FV livery but it didn't have any
numberplates.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail: