[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Cooks River & Enfield Yards, 3/4
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Cooks River & Enfield Yards, 3/4
- From: "Rob Blayney" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2000 14:04:13 EST
- Delivered-To: mailing list Ausloco@listbot.com
- Mailing-List: ListBot mailing list contact Auslocofirstname.lastname@example.org
- Reply-To: "Aus loco discussion mailing list" <Ausloco@listbot.com>
Aus loco discussion mailing list
At Cooks River at 9am this morning :
EL62-D(#1)/EL58-D(#2), both in AN green, were stabled LE at the entrance to
4898/4852 were idling with a rake of conflats nearby.
4814/EL52 "Light Fingers" (in CFCLA blue, #2 end coupled to 4814) were
stabled further inside the yard.
EL61-R, in AN green, was stabled at the end of siding #15 with a rake of
CQAY and various other partially loaded conflats. I presume this was the
early running 1MS7. #1 end was facing the buffers at the end of the siding.
8242 was in the MMS run around loop with mt conflats.
At Delec at 9.30am :
4910 was taking a Tangara through the wheel lathe.
At Enfield Yard :
8609/8627 and 8607 were stabled LE by the main building.
8123 was in the yard.
Two? Silverton locos (442s1/442s5 at a guess) departed from the S end of the
yard with load of conflats? heading S. I only got a quick glance at this
train as it was departing, hence the sketchy details.
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
To unsubscribe, write to Auslocoemail@example.com
Start Your Own FREE Email List at http://www.listbot.com