Re: Three Position Signalling

Christopher_Martin GORDON wrote:

> Three Position Dwarf Signals:
> For a three position dwarf signal (at Caution, yellow) is it once the
> train passes the signal it will revert to stop? Or the back of the train.
> (I am assuming here the signal is controlled by track circuit and lever)

There is an interesting one in the loop sidings at Somerton on the Down end.

The signal is marked as V6.

When the points are set for the Blue Circle siding, it is controlled by Lever
8 in Somerton Box (via a pilot lever)
and displays a Yellow light.

When controlled from Centrol for Moves to the Main line, it is controlled as
signal 6 and displays a green light.

I would assume if the auto signal up the line was at stop, it would show
yellow as well (although I have never seen this.)

--
Thanks,

Tony Gatt.
http://homepages.tig.com.au/~baulko