Three Position Signalling

Just a little about three psotion signalling.
I noticed with an AUTOMATIC signal that there is Clear Medium Speed
(red/green), I am not talking about a home signal here, there are
plenty that show red/green, but an Automatic I only know of two and
they are on the Goods lines between North Melbourne and Spencer Street
for an up train, next to docklands.  Are there any other automatic
signals that show red/green?

C.8/15 was good reading but what about some others like C.18/15
(single line Upperferntree Gully - Belgrave) and C.14/26 (single
line and unattended junction)
C.21/27 (ATC)
C.15/31 (ATC and remote control of pts and signals)

Are there any home signals that show normal speed only and have
a red marker light?  (not one with a big target behind), I think
Elsterwick is the only one I know of.  And all the semaphore
home signals now have two arms (ie none left with a red market)?

Thats all for now.

--

Chris Gordon
http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord