Re: Time for a Victorian Rollingstock Page

http://www.alphalink.com.au/~pjv used to have information on victorian
rolling stock up until 1996. After that, it was released on to a CD. It is
a very handy reference, and is available from the Railfan Shop. I forget
what it's called, but it's something like "Peter Vincent's Victorian
Rolling Stock" or something... I have since stored the CD and just run a
direct mirror off the hard disk, mainly for speed and to prevent damage to
the CD (as it is a blue writable CD).

Regards
Michael

Steven Hurst said in message <938606190.68342@diddley.primus.com.au>, I
therefore quote:

>I know that there is alist of all rolling stock and what they are,
somewhere
>on the net, but I have forgotten where - try railpage
>( www.railpage.org.au )
>
>Brendan Freestone <brendo@primus.com.au> wrote in message
>938574766.367038@diddley.primus.com.au">news:938574766.367038@diddley.primus.com.au...
>> I'm currently planning a Victorian Rollingstock site. It could include
>other
>> topics as well, although only if there is enough quality info and pics.
If