Time for a Victorian Rollingstock Page

I'm currently planning a Victorian Rollingstock site. It could include other
topics as well, although only if there is enough quality info and pics. If
there is another site out there, please tell me.
I would appreciate ANYONE's contributions, no matter how large or small.
Also, I would love to host or link to anyone else's sites. I'd like to think
of the site I'm designing as the railfan site made by all, and only hosted
by myself. Please send your comments, information, anything.

Thanks