Re: Lines never opened

G'day,

Exnarc wrote:

> Doncaster (never built but work started at Victoria Park).

A query - what work was done at Victoria Park?  I think this got a mention on
this group a while back, and I wondered about it then too....
I recall when flicking through old VicRail staff mags I found an article where
the line was deviated at the down end across an embankment while the Eastern
Freeway bridges were built.  Has this been confused with work on the proposed
Doncaster line, or a was something different done in the quest to built to
Doncaster?

Cheers,
CH.
--