Re: Schoolies Weekness

The few times I've been on the 1520 (ex FSS) pulling up at Heyington and
they turn around as soon as the train pulls up and walk away. nothing to
stop the kids from holding the door open.. The teachers are usually standing
near where the ticket machine is...

how about holding the doors open so that their friends which are 300m up the
path can get onto the train. :(

cheers
Johann

7sunok$jfj$1@otis.netspace.net.au">news:7sunok$jfj$1@otis.netspace.net.au...