Re: Schoolies Weekness

Good to see that they are doing their job, pity they don't catch more of the
little bastards, the greatest disruption to on time running is school kids,
(holding doors open, changing cars at stations ect.) To expect them to buy a
ticket isn't all that unreasonable is it?

As a point of interest, the worst kids (greatest offenders) are not those
that come from deprived back grounds, but those who are affluent.

Private Schools seem to produce the worst offenders, St Kevin's (Heyington),
Scotch College, (Kooyong) are particually bad.

Bob.

(Solution? ban Private schools).<g>
37F2A53D.62C7BCD2@zip.com.au">news:37F2A53D.62C7BCD2@zip.com.au...