Re: QR going national?

Oh Bill which dark ages do you live in. at least one 600 mw power station is
possibly two more 600mw power stations in Qld will be privately owned. we
are the best state in Aus. I haven't seen anybody lock the gate and stop
interstate Govs or businesses build power stations or supply power.

lebxN+qUj5lfeI5=bXfD7BA+miFS@4ax.com">news:lebxN+qUj5lfeI5=bXfD7BA+miFS@4ax.com...