Re: MORON!!!! (was: Great rail pics - sample attached)

<DrPepper@iwvisp.com> wrote in message
37f0f32b.4884075@news.iwvisp.com">news:37f0f32b.4884075@news.iwvisp.com...
> HHhhmmmmm!
>
> That sounds suspiciously like censorship to me. . . . .
> I think I would get another server, if it were me.
>
> Of course, if you like others to decide what you should
> or should not see, then  I guess that's OK.

Why? You can post them to alt.binaries.pictures.rail just fine without
getting them zapped, or better still, you can post them to one of the
countless free webhosting services around and post the URL here.

> bummer

Nothing about the ISP deciding what you can and cannot see - merely about
deciding how long they will hold material on their server for. It *is* their
machine, after all.

DaveP