Re: MORON!!!! (was: Great rail pics - sample attached)

Perhaps I am missing something but just what is Geoff Cryer's crime?
His url directs you to a site that is a rail site albeit a pom one.
But there is discussion of UK railways here from time to time so it is
not that, and I really cannot think what the problem is -  then it
dawned on me. Geoff Cryer is guilty of creating something positive for
others to enjoy, and moronic dogooders like Jack and Megan cannot
abide that.
The only way that people like J & M can bring attention to themselves
is by being destructive, it gives them a feeling of power. It is very
sad.
It is probably about time that J & M visited a taxidermist.  :--)