Re: DOO In Sydney? 4D and DOO

Now wasn't that nice? no shouting no abuse, we can now get back to the
debate.

I still think you are alittle to Sydneycentric, if London can run DOO I'm
sure Sydney can.

Anyway as I said, "If you have railway operating experience I'll respect
your views, but I still don't agree.

Time will prove one of us wrong!!!

Bob.

37F08B92.C12CE9A8@fastlink.com.au">news:37F08B92.C12CE9A8@fastlink.com.au...