Re: DOO In Sydney? 4D and DOO

Railway Rasputin <bob@fastlink.com.au> wrote in message
37EF4B6C.E75E1869@fastlink.com.au">news:37EF4B6C.E75E1869@fastlink.com.au...

> Exnarc wrote:
> >

> > You may (or may not) be right, but here's a theory anyway!!!
> >
> > What about if they want it as a prototype for DOO cab layout???
> >
> > Then maybe, just maybe, it might become a source of spare parts???
> >
> > Bob.
>
> If they want a prototype for doo they won't want that poor excuse of
> engineering.
> Spare parts, not a chance.

Just a question, What do you do??? (After all by your assumption I only have
a train set) Is your knowledge of railways based on work experience?? If so
I'll respect your opinion, even though I may not agree with it, or is it
purely that of a railfan, a romantic, a Gunzel???

Eitherway, it won't change the outcome, I still believe guards are a dying
breed, in how many major commuter systems do they still exist, they have
gone in London, they are gone in most of the rest of the UK, they only exist
in (as I was corrected) in two Australian systems. But then again Sydney is
different isn't it!!!!

Bob.

PS Keep the insults coming, I've got a very thick hide.