Re: DOO In Sydney?

Exnarc wrote:

> Do you really think Simon came up from Melbourne to run your railways.
>
> Get real he was the major instigator of DOO in this NRL Capital.
>
> Bob.
We have had blow ins from arround from around the world and your mate
Lane is the latest example. He'll come in stuff things up even more and
then take off or die. Classic examples of this include Sayers and
Shirley.
As for your railways, well, I wouldn't be crowing too loud.
As for your melbourne side well they are just another example of the
dollar quick grab Victoria is famous for.
BTW I don't follow NRL anymore, so I don't care what you say.

rgds