Re: Some oddities in Sydney Underground system?

an answer for question 2 i can give you as i am a guide down there as some
of the other people had answered the lines towards museum was turned into
bomb shhelters during the 2nd world war and in latter life was used by the
homeless of sydney to find out moreabout your questions you should get a
copy of sydneys forgotten city railways by john oakes and the book will give
you answers to questions 1,2,and 3
andrew

7smqh1$hsk1@xlprod01.westpac.com.au">news:7smqh1$hsk1@xlprod01.westpac.com.au...