Re: Rod Speed

David Johnson <trainman@ozemail.com.au> writes:

>Paul Dwerryhouse wrote:

>> There ain't no kind of logic that could possibly convince me that ignoring
>> validators on trams is wrong, when I've already paid for and validated my
>> ticket.

>How about if you insert it into the "ticket checker"?

Why would I do that? _I_ know my ticket's valid. Nobody with any authority
would be able to do anything if it's not (since they aren't standing there),
hence the insertion of it is pointless.

Paul.

--
"The growing use of e-mail, not to mention Web-page   |   Paul Dwerryhouse
publishing, threatens to reverse the trend towards    |_  paul@xenu.ee.mu.oz.au