Re: Rod Speed

"WhaleOilBeefHooked" <daproc@spambait.umpires.com> writes:

>Your presence is urgently required in the aus.rail newsgroup - the Mexicans
>are being intransigent about having to validate their tickets - I feel that
>your special brand of logic will persuade them to see the error of their
>ways.

Evidentally this means, Dave, that you are incapable of arguing your point
by yourself?

There ain't no kind of logic that could possibly convince me that ignoring
validators on trams is wrong, when I've already paid for and validated my
ticket.

If you're going to be a do-gooder and waste your time, sheeplike, by
validating your ticket and participating in their statistics collection
each and every time you board a tram, go for it, I'm not stopping you.

But I'm not a sheep, and I'm not going to waste my energy.

--
"The growing use of e-mail, not to mention Web-page   |   Paul Dwerryhouse
publishing, threatens to reverse the trend towards    |_  paul@xenu.ee.mu.oz.au