Re: Rod Speed

Paul Dwerryhouse <paul@xenu.ee.mu.oz.au> wrote in message
7sbte5$1jb$1@mulga.cs.mu.OZ.AU">news:7sbte5$1jb$1@mulga.cs.mu.OZ.AU...
:
: "WhaleOilBeefHooked" <daproc@spambait.umpires.com> writes:
:
: >Your presence is urgently required in the aus.rail newsgroup - the
Mexicans
: >are being intransigent about having to validate their tickets - I feel
that
: >your special brand of logic will persuade them to see the error of their
: >ways.
:
: Evidentally this means, Dave, that you are incapable of arguing your point
: by yourself?
:
: There ain't no kind of logic that could possibly convince me that ignoring
: validators on trams is wrong, when I've already paid for and validated my
: ticket.
:
: If you're going to be a do-gooder and waste your time, sheeplike, by
: validating your ticket and participating in their statistics collection
: each and every time you board a tram, go for it, I'm not stopping you.
:
: But I'm not a sheep, and I'm not going to waste my energy.

As long as you're prepared to pay the fine then go ahead.

--

e pluribus unum