VIDEO:narrow gauge steam

Dear railroad enthusiasts,

we have produced a 60 minutes video about a narrow gauge steam railway in Austria called Wackelstein –Express for the german speaking world on demand for TV-Stations.

Now an english speaking narrator adapts it into english-language which is going to be finished by the end of this week. But it is a PAL version. Can you watch PAL-videos over there or only NTSC??

It is helpful if you can comment on this or give other hints according the english-speaking market or internet-sales.

The episodes deals as mentioned before with a narrow gauge steam engine, which is a prototype and never went into mass production. We tell the story about the history of this railroad and follow it through scenic countryside. While our work the engine had a technical problem, which we documented, and during that time also this club got an engine from Romania, which also is in the movie.

If you are interested in this video or have any comments please send a mail to multipictures@aon.at

Thanks a lot