Re: Longest platform?

Neil Gerace, posting anonymously [a most unfortunate trend in newsgroups,
and deterring potential repliers], appeared to be attempting to exclude
Flinders St pfm 1.
Even so, Port Pirie was built with a 701 m platform in the 1960s.

--
Regards
Roderick Smith

Henry's Cat <geracen@wantree.com.au> wrote in article