Re: Looking For Rare Train Timetable

I asked for a timetable at penrith station today, and got a smallish booklet
consisting of the mountains trains. Technically it fits your discription but
it wasn't what I wanted. I really wanted the emu plains to north sydney
timetable. I'd only noticed that I had the wrong timetable when I got on the
bus (for which I've got 4+ copies of the timetable and a neat looking
timetable service on the net)
lKvmN1iJd5SEElWl8sMmv=Tf+8qw@4ax.com">news:lKvmN1iJd5SEElWl8sMmv=Tf+8qw@4ax.com...