Re: Ingham siding - Moss vale

Werris Creek <werriscreek@bigpond.com.au> wrote in message
m0IF3.22065$ei1.42148@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:m0IF3.22065$ei1.42148@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...
> Whilst visiting a winery at Joadja last weekend just before the coach
passed
> over the level crossing in front of the cement works we passed a brand new
> sidng coming of the branch line.
> Major construction was underway next to the siding with a large Ingham
sign
> annoucing what was being constructed, or at least thats what i suppose it
> announced as I couldn't read it from the coach.
>
> Anyone know what it is?  It didn't look like a chicken loader/unloader.
>
> Werris

I think you mean THE winery at Joadja, they do have some nice wine there. If
you go along the road from Mittagong toward the winery you can still see
quite easily where a lot of the railway was, but it sounds like you went the
other way which turns off the old highway immediately north of Berrima.
--
Regards,
Chris Stratton