Re: Stony Point line Queries from non Mexican (was Melb 4D fails for last time)

These days the line gets approximately an hourly service, to a typical
V/Line schedule. The train is normally an A class loco and 3 MTH cars

MTH cars are ex harris cars rebuilt in the 80's for interurban running,
each have a generator beneath which powers the airconditioning, lighting,
and metcard vending machine and validators. MTH cars were originally
designed for running behind DERMS, and moreso DRC's i believe.

Trains only run between Frankston and Stony Point. Twice a week there is
a loco and car changeover (one loco one car, returns to melb, after one
loco one car arrives).

Regards
Michael

Eric Cartman said in message <937821446.19088@diddley.primus.com.au>, I