Stony Point line Queries from non Mexican (was Melb 4D fails for last time)

Please excuse my ignorance regarding the Stony Point line and the loading
gauge, I live in North Mexico and it has been sometime since I have
travelled that line.

With regards to the ownership, I'm sure that Hillside would love to get rid
of it and if used on the Stony Point line would be good to get more people
on the train. Also, the view would be good from the top deck.

While I am talking about the Stony Point line, what is the status of the
line after the recent changes with regards to ownership of the line and
rolling stock?

I hope to have a good look at the post You Know Who state to the south of me
in late Oct/early Nov.

Eric
www.webalias.com/erknet
A You Know Who (soon to be ex Premier) free zone
Lots of transport pics though............