Re: Metcard Revisited...

G'day,

Michael Kurkowski wrote:

> inspector with it, there did not seem to be any problems. He scanned it
> through his portable ticket reader three times, obviously not able to get
> it right the first and second, but gave the ticket back and said "thank
> you, have a nice day".

<snip>
I've had a couple of problems recently - I use the 10x2hr tickets, and have
found a number of barriers/validators which don't print on the ticket.  They do
validate it 'magnetically' but don't actually print it on the ticket.  One
barrier guy had a solution - he wrote the expiry time on the ticket.

Cheers,
CH.
-
Craig Haber
albatross@harnessnet.com.au
http://www.harnessnet.com.au/ch/
Proofread carefully to see if you any words out