Re: Steam to St Arnaud - Was Steamrail / Is Seymour

Can someone enlight us at Saint Arnaud what happen to the Steam loco on
Sunday. News I recieved was it broke down and diesel took over, no one
informed the helpers @ St.Arnaud that that it was in trouble or whether
it was turning up!  People were put out by non communication between the
groups, such as the CFA diligently waiting to attend to the needs of the
Steam loco.
We would like to know the reasons from a reliable source, thanking  you
in advance.

regards,

Allan Capuano
Secretary
St.Arnaud Turntable Preservation Society.