Nightride Timetables

I need to obtain Nightride bus timetables in Sydney.
I have tried the CityRail site and also the Department Of Transport (who run
the buses) site and no Nightride bus timetables to be found.
I basically need all of them as I am working at different locations, and
yes, I have tried looking for passenger timetables (as they have Nightride
bus timetables printed in them) but no station has any in stock.
Why can't CityRail print the Nightride bus timetables in the working
timetable?
Any sites I can get this info from please?
Regards.