Re: Nightride Timetables

You may wish to try the actual bus companies that run the nightride service.
I know there are a few, Baxters, ShoreLink, Westbus, etc. STA used to run
them for a while.

Try some of these links...

www.westbus.com.au

http://www.sydneytransport.net.au/

You are right in the fact that CityRail should have them. Ring 131 500, tell
them what you want, then listen to the excuses why you can't have them.

Daniel

(Remove nospam for a reply)