Re: Garbage on Rails

Can you imagine if you were a rail operator with a few million to invest in
some rolling stock, refurbish and alter the old rail loader at Tarago or,
etc, you would have regular income for 25 years or more. (if a waste
disposal company goes ahead with the project)

Our capital cities are running out of suitable land fill fast and people
hate the sight and smell of garbage trucks on the road. Soulds like a pretty
big future opportunity for rail.

Michael Ostrowski
Orange