Garbage on Rails

I noticed that the old Woodlawn pit near Tarago is to get a new lease of
life as a fill for Sydney and surrounding areas waste. I wonder if this
could be a new market for rail? The only problem is how do you get the
material there without spillage or possible problems with contaminating
areas along the transport route. A new market for NR and Trailerail perhaps.
You would think that technology such as roadrailers would be ideal in this
situation - shame only a few rail operators are using it. (why doesn't
Freightcorp use such technology yet? )

Michael