Re: Reopened stations

"FRISCÉ Theatre Co. (Bryan Cullis)" wrote:

> Well excuse me for attempting to bring a lighter side to this newsgroup.  I
> thought something like this, and those along the line of Rod Besdansky's
> earlier bits like Station Names, would bring some life back rather than
> people noting stupid trivial things like when they saw what train where.  If
> it was something out of the ordinary, like a FV loco heading up to
> Healesville for unscheduled freight purposes (and before anyone jumps the
> gun, I know that this wouldn't happen nowadays), then that's fine.  But
> stupid things like fifty people stating the same sighting of a loco at
> Nunawading repairing track that had been advertised across the city for
> yonks, or talking about some guy from Wollongong's dick is all a big fat
> waste of time.

Well one mans meat is another mans poison. What many posters to this ng might
suggest is that if the header doesn't appeal then don't bloody well open and
read it. Some people might enjoy discussing the number of the loco on the
Nunawading ballast train.

In your case when you post a list of stations like above why don't you get it
right with a bit of research before posting some incorrect places. And do you
mean closed (line closed) or closed for passengers only then reopened?

DEL