Re: Reopened stations

Well excuse me for attempting to bring a lighter side to this newsgroup.  I
thought something like this, and those along the line of Rod Besdansky's
earlier bits like Station Names, would bring some life back rather than
people noting stupid trivial things like when they saw what train where.  If
it was something out of the ordinary, like a FV loco heading up to
Healesville for unscheduled freight purposes (and before anyone jumps the
gun, I know that this wouldn't happen nowadays), then that's fine.  But
stupid things like fifty people stating the same sighting of a loco at
Nunawading repairing track that had been advertised across the city for
yonks, or talking about some guy from Wollongong's dick is all a big fat
waste of time.