Unopened Stations (another silly thread?)

BJ wrote in message ...
>With respect - a number of threads here are basically asking us to list
most
>of the stations in Australia!!! If we work by process of elimination, the
>only stations that won't be covered in the 3 threads are those stations
that
>were built when the lines opened 100 or more years ago and remain still!!!
>Surely there will be hundreds and hundreds which don't fit in this
>category....
Besides
i    stations which opened with the line and are still open (e.g. Newtown ??
or do we say Newtown (1st) at Station St. closed and Newtown (2nd) at King
St. opened??)
ii    stations which opened after the line (e.g. Macdonaldtown)
iii    stations which closed (without the line closing) (e.g. Sydney (1st),
Rookwood)
iv    stations which closed because the line closed (e.g. Camden)
there is the class of stations which have never opened.

For example, Bylong on the Sandy Hollow Railway was constructed in the
1930's during the initial construction phase, but bulldozed when the track
was finally laid in the early 1980's.
Aguably, the stations on the Sydney Airport line are currently 'never
opened' stations.

Any more?

Rgds

Bill :-)