Re: Privatisation (was:Re: Late running trains go Express (Hillside))

david <david@nmit.vic.edu.au> wrote in message
37DF40B0.4A1068CE@nmit.vic.edu.au">news:37DF40B0.4A1068CE@nmit.vic.edu.au...

> Chris Stratton wrote:
>

> > In the U S of A aren't you expected to tip when you are supplied a
service,
> > but not purchasing goods?
> > --
> > Regards,
> > Chris Stratton
> > Wollongong, NSW, Australia
> > Remove NOSPAM if replying.
>
> How  can they be providing a service to all stations if they change the
stations
> they stop at on the fly ???? How about if a passenger needed to get off at
one
> of those stations ????
> He/she would be sure late trying to find a service back and then hope it
doesn't
> do the same thing.
>
> If they get a bonus it should be operating the service ONTIME and TO ALL
STATION
> as set down for that train.
>
> Happy communting (Express)
>

> David Head

They don't change station stops after a train has departed its originating
station.
An example: If a driver was to stop (by mistake) at a station he should have
run express through, he would advise Metrol and then be instructed to stop
all stations for the very reason of not over carrying passengers who boarded
at that station not knowing it was an Express.

If your trains station stops had been changed and you didn't know, I'd say
its possoble you weren't listening to the announcements.

Bob.