Re: Tram Announcements: another Victorian election conspiracy theory

"Christopher Sims" <simsch@rvib2.rvib.org.au> writes:
> As someone who uses both of the tram companies. I can
>tell you that the tram announcements are stil there.  I think that it is
>werth pointing out that in regard to validation of tickets, they cannot
>invade your privacy and trace anything.  The only information that they get
>from this is how many people are on any given tram.

Well, I'm being highly paranoid here, but let's say you buy a monthly MetCrud
from a machine using Eftpos/Credit Card

They then have the means to know who you are, and where you are.

I buy my MetCruds with cash :)

--
"The growing use of e-mail, not to mention Web-page   |   Paul Dwerryhouse
publishing, threatens to reverse the trend towards    |_  paul@xenu.ee.mu.oz.au