'Strange' NR train on the Illawarra

 I go on two weeks holiday and every thing changes :-)

 Last night at Kogarah, while I was up on the concourse filling
out a periodical application, a train passed under us, led by 2 NR coloured
DL class locomotives and trailing approx 15-20 NR coloured hopper wagons
loaded with some black stuff, I assume coke.

 Can any one confirm this, or was I imagining things from my holiday in
the west :-)

 Has NR got the Coal-Cliff to Suphide Junction coke run ?