The QR Shop

I recently visited the Railway Shop at South Brisbane Station and have to
say it is an excellent source of photos and memorabillia related to QR. The
shop is located to the left of the entrance of the station. It has photos of
all the QR locomotives from the Steam Locos to the Diesel-Electrics and
Electrics of today. I also never realised how much Roma St. Station has
changed since the 1960's. They also have on display current Rolling Stock
manuals, which document all the locomotives the QR owns, latest revision
1992.

The shop also is a distributor for Hornby. They currently have an excellent
model of the 'Eurostar' (2 power cars, 2 passenger cars) in HO scale for
$180 and also a couple of the State Rail Locos in the Candy colour scheme,
don't ask me what class, I didn't note it down.

Well I hope you find this information interesting.

Dean Stalker