Queensland Mixed Trains

I'm seeking any information on the Mixed Trains still running on QR.
Emerald - Yaraka is probably the best known, regular pilgrimages from
Victoria are made to worship the Mixed train.  But I'm particularly
interested in Hughendon - Winton.  How often does it run without the van
attached?  Has anyone been out there in the last couple of months?  The
last Victorians I know of got out there and found a QR road motor car and
driver waiting to take them, because for whatever reason the van wasn't
attached.

Also, is there a mixed to Monto?  I hear rumours, but others rekon it's
long gone.

Thank you in advance.

--
Mr Notagunzel.