Re: Queensland Mixed Trains

Just back from Queensland, having done the pilgrimige on the Yaraka goods,
great fun.  I had a copy of the timetable for the Winton goods, which I
think I threw out, I'll check.  But....... it runs at night and the track is
pretty much flat, so probably not much to see or do.  The best thing would
be to ring the SM at Hughenden, he'll have the info you need.  I guess if
you haven't done the Yaraka, it would be the more entertaining run,
especially up over the Drummond ranges, fantastic.

My only regret is I didn't do the Forsayth mixed when I had the chance, the
railmotor was good, the mixed would have been brilliant.

Stuart Thyer
Photographer
University of Melbourne