Re: Xplorers and NT23/24

WhaleOilBeefHooked wrote:

> A friend who is a PSS has agreed with something I have been saying for
> ages - rotate the set that forms the Moree servive, so that the EA is at the
> Sydney end, and the EC is at the country end.

> Can anyone come up with a realistic reason as to why they will not?

Because it makes sense. Government operated railways never do anything that
makes sense.
Take V/Line for example: On VLP services with snack bars, there are 2 conductors
(one in the snack bar and 1 for the rest of the train) however on Hoys service,
the one conductor does both jobs.
Perhaps if Countrylink are sold or tendered they will do it...

Sam