Re: Bishop Austrans

John Browning wrote:

> At the gate lounge in the Ansett Terminal in Canberra Airport, there is a
> display by Bishop Austrans of a 750mm gauge driverless commuter rail
> system. A map shows that it is proposed to lay a test track nearby.

Having been laughed out of Sydney, they've moved on to Canberra.

Once the ACT government finds out they'll have to pay money for even the
test track (Bob Carr said no), I doubt it will ever get beyond the paper
stage. Bishop Austrans makes a lot of comparisons between itself and
Transrapid. Nuff said.

Cheers
David