Re: V/Line Pass- Railways now forgotten in Government Policy?

: I think the govt are probably hoping that we remember that they just got
: around to doubling most suburban Sunday services (a promise from the
: previous election in fact).

: Kennett is far too much of a smug git for my liking, but you have to face
: it - the improvements to off-peak services over the last 5 years is way more
: than Labor ever did as far as service improvements during their time in
: office. Mind you, you could argue that the loss of conductors and guards,
: privatisation and ticket machines outweighs that.

I will remember that we are still running the summer timetable of 5 years
ago.  That time the summer timetable was put out and it was never stoped to
this day.  Then the following year they had the check to say "we have got rid
of the summer timetable"  The fact is they got rid of the normal timetable.

Some people have short term memory loss.  They can remember what happened over
7 years ago, but no what happened in the last 7 years.

You vote against the party you don't want not for the party you do want.

--

Chris Gordon
http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord