Re: Sprinters to Seymour

You can look at the timetable for Melb. - Seymour - Albury at
www.vline.vic.gov.au .  You will find that ALL of the trains that Depart and
Terminate at Seymour are Sprinters no weekends.  There are only 2 exceptions
to this each way, on each day during the week, where two A classes haul
Harris sets during peak times in the morning and evening.  I also have
limited timetable on my website in MS Excel format which specifies which
trains are sprinters on weekdays, but the V/line tt will be better if you
want intermediate times between Broadmeadows and Seymour.

regards,

Steve

The timetable page @ - http://home.primus.com.au/hurste/bmsl/tt.htm