Re: WCR leasing R766? - off topic

Les Brown said in message <381b801a.3451704@news.ocean.com.au>, I
therefore quote:

>>> No Rod, it's the Daily Planet and their phone number is
>>> 9528........(oops)
>>
>><g> How do you know, are you a regular customer? </g> :-)
>>
>NO, No, err no. Just  got a good memory for phone numbers or sumpthin'
>like that...........(blush blush) (:-)).

How did you find the phone number in the first place? :-) I don't recall
ever seeing a phone number on the front of the building, if you have ever
driven past :-) (My reasoning for being in the area is rocky horror picture
show one a month, across the road at the Classic Cinema.. alas, it as of
last month isnt there any more :( ).

:)

Regards
Michael

--
Michael Kurkowski
Email: mk@netstra.com.au

What is the point of having quotes at the end of your .sig?